Etched PTFE Sheet
Etching TFE Suitable For Bonding With Metal, Rubber. This Surface Treatment Of PTFE Can Use Seal, Conveyor Belt and Other Application.
|Surface:||One / Two Sides|
|Other Material:||25 % Fiberglass Filled PTFE|
|Application:||Stick with Metal Equipment|
The etching process consists of chemical surface treatment on virgin or ﬁlled PTFE. It allows PTFE to be glued on to surfaces of various materials, such as rubber, metal, plastics, etc.PTFE properties are non-stick, the material cannot be glued to any surface without etching the surface of the PTFE before bonding. If the PTFE sheet needs to be bonded, Teflex advises one side etched (or two sides etched) PTFE sheet.
- Can stick with other mateiral
- Low coefficient of friction
- PTFE Temperature Resistance
- Excellent Electroconductibility Performance
- Additional Filled PTFE Material to Reduce Cold Flow
PTFE Material Data Sheet:
- Color: Brown
- Tensile Strenght ≥ 15.0 Mpa
- Ultimate Elongation 150 - 400 %
- Max Available Size:
2000mm x 2000mm | 80" x 80"
- Thickness: 0.5 - 6mm Normal Size
- Without Wavy Edge
- Temperature Rating: -260°C to +260°C
- Gaskets and Seals
- Industrial Applications
- Semi-Conductor Industry
- Food, Beverage & Pharmaceutical
- Petrochemical & Chemical Processing
Teflex supply the etched PTFE Tubing, Film, Wire, Gasket, Rod and Custom Made.